Saturday, January 17, 2009

I am Blog Handicapped

I feel the need to apologize for my messiness on here. See at the top, at our silly picture, how it doesn't go all the way over to the border? 

I can't figure it out. I can't get it right. I can't get the numbers correct. 

There. I sound like my kids. Can't is a bad word here, but I just said it three times. At least they don't read this. 

Does anyone know how I can fix that? I don't feel like going in and changing the numbers over and over again, only to see that I made the sidebar 1 million times bigger than it should be. 

1 comment:

Alicia said...

If you are talking about the border that is on there automatically, you can remove it completely by changing it in the html. I found it on www.delightfuldots.blogspot.com/ under how to remove the border from your header. I hope that helps