Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Resolution

I have been soooo lame about posting on this blog, so I am making a Spring resolution to do a better job with blogging, otherwise, what's the point, right? Even if I have to post gnarly things like my dirty kitchen, or the snow that decided to fall 4 months late, now that it's Spring. Or somehow try to capture the smell that radiates all around the room whenever the dog decides to fluff in our faces (did I just say "fluff" that is so not a word I like to use). Something happened to our little "expensive mutt" and he has decided to torture us with his butt fluff. I thought maybe it was his age, but he's only two, and then I remembered that a 2 year old dog is a lot older in dog years than a 2 year old human, am I right? There is something for me to google. Here are a few updates, silly photos, and you know, stuff.


We just finished up Dawson's basketball season, his first one yet. He played baseball for a couple of years, as well as soccer, and didn't seem to really have much of a passion for either (even though he was good at them both), but we think he finally found a sport that he likes, or maybe even loves, basketball. So it was fun to watch him. Here are a few pictures.

Dawson won 1st place for his Den at the Pinewood Derby! Woo-Hoo Paul & Dawson!
The Kids had "Crazy Hair Day" at school a while back, and I talked Adelyne into letting me give her Pippy Longstalking braids, but that was before she knew who or what Pippy looks like. I loved Pippy Longstalking when I was a kid, so I was uber excited, but as you can see, she wasn't. I thought she would, since Pippy loves horses, and all who know Adelyne, know she is obsessed with horses. She quickly pulled them out.
Our sweet little Cole, who is becoming quite the funny boy. Paul took the boys to a Denver Nuggets basketball game, and after a while of being there, Cole turned to Paul and said "Dad, this is taking a long time, I am going to need a lot of candy."
Julia getting extremely dizzy on the spinning seats at the park. They are like mini tea cups at Disney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Addy! I always tried to do pippy longstocking braids growing up...never worked!

-Sarah