Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Julia is 4! And it's so not fair!


Our baby is 4! Where has the time gone? It really does make me so dang sad, I can't stand it. It's not just that she is 4, but it's that she acts like she is 16, so what happens when she really is 16? The other day she started rubbing my arms, and said "Mom, you have a lot of pimples on your arm." I looked at her completely stunned, first, because where did she learn the word "pimples", and second, I don't have any pimples on my arm. Come to find out, she was talking about all of the freckles on my arms. That I will admit, I do have a lot of.
Here are some photos from today.









4 comments:

Tawni said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! And you're right, it's not fair that our kids grow up so stinkin fast. You take amazing photos!!!

Kelly said...

Anna she is so so cute!! And I love the photo's. Maybe one day I'll be as good as you :). I'm taking a digital photography class right now and it's so fun!

Alicia said...

Anna she is such a doll!! I know exactly how you feel when Wyatt turned 4 I wanted a baby so bad!! Luckily Brian would not give in because I am over that and loving the stage we are in! (not that I wouldn't have loved to have another but face it I am getting old!!)

Sarah Carlston said...

She is so cute! Makes me laugh looking at these pictures and thinking of all the funny things she says!

Happy LATE Birthday Julia!