Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Funny

Cole is funny. He is also very quiet, but has learned that if he is funny, the girls will like him (those were his words).

He came to me yesterday asking me if he can have his allowance. I told him I needed to go and get more money to pay him (I didn't have $1 bills). He came to me later in the evening, with my wallet and said "Mom, you have lots of monies! See!" I said "I don't have the right kind of monies, Cole, please go and put my wallet away." He looks through my wallet, and discovers my credit card (debit card, the one I always use), and says to Adelyne "Oh, look, there it is, that's what I was talking about, I need one of these! So I can buy things, like a new DSi game!"

He was very serious, like it's something he can just order himself, and all of his problems are solved.

Wouldn't that be nice?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.