Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time for catch up!

I have so much to blog about! We have been quite busy around here, a lot has happened, and I haven't blogged about most of it in so long, so here we go. If you read all of this, you get a cookie. Just go to your pantry and get one okay?

We had a great Christmas and New Year. Paul shaved his head right after Christmas.

Paul's dear sweet Grandma Betty Taggart passed away in January, and we made the trek back out to Utah to be with family & friends for her funeral. We all miss her so much, she was a really amazing woman.

We took a little "mini" vacation for Spring Break in March, down to Colorado Springs.

I launched my new website for my photography business www.annamariephotography.net I am really excited about that!

Cole turned 7 in February.

Dawson finished another awesome season of Basketball

Julia just turned 5 (boo hoo) on April 15th (see earlier post)

I turned 33 in February (double boo hoo to that one!)

I went to Vail for a weekend in March to hang out with some girlfriends

The kids have about 6 weeks left of school, and it's pool time soon! YAY!

Here are pictures from everything so far in 2010

At Grandma's funeral, and Paul's new look...



Grandma's famous strawberry jam & bread



We went to Boulder for my birthday, a family pic up there



Blowing out three candles on each side, to represent "33" Paul doing his best to make me feel better!



Cole's birthday next! He's 7!


He had his big birthday party a few days later at the Denver Aquarium





Some of Julia's art work



Paul and I opened up the fridge after putting the kids to bed, and saw this. We thought it was hilarious that she took the time to write on the milk jug so that no one else would drink out of it since she drank out of it (she asked me permission to since it was almost gone, but then decided she didn't want all of it, so she wrote this and put it back in the fridge)


This is taken from the hotel room we stayed at in Vail, it was pretty, but BURRRRR it was cold!


Our little trip to Colorado Springs, first stop, the Cheyenne Mountain ZOO (such a fun zoo!)







Next stop, The Royal Gorge Railroad














Easter


Basketball



Julia's Birthday











Dancing to The Barbie Song

2 comments:

Williams Family Dirt said...

Great Post!! Love all the pictures...and you have been busy!

Kelly said...

I get a cookie!! Your pictures are seriously SO awesome! What a busy couple of months but then again...you have four kids!! I can't wait for you to do our pictures!

Wishful thinking on pool season, I think you jinxed it. The snow out there is CRAZY!!